Friday, July 19, 2013

BATAVIA MUCKDOGS TAKE A HOT ONE FROM THE STATEN ISLAND YANKEES BY A SCORE OF 8-2.

HOW HOT WAS IT, JUST CHECK OUT THE EMPTY SEATS, CAMP DAY AND THE KIDS CAMPED AT HOME IN THE AIR CONDITIONING!

How HOT is it?




I can grow dirt, see!

A little crazy glue on the fingers?

Who let this guy in?









Lower Manhattan, the Freedom Tower.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Yankees are going down today!

Nope, Batavia is going down.

I don't think so yank! 











Checking out the pretty camera girl.

Pretty camera girl!


Who is in his pants trying to escape? 


Add caption



I shouldn't have had all those beans last night.




I got it, I got it! 


Taxi!


Where are all the campers? 

Can't give the seats away, too HOT!

Out by a mile!



Who is this masked man?

Pass the bottle.....








Feels good in the air conditioning doesn't it?

SMILE!

Taking a lunch order.



It's SUPERMAN in flight!


Ouch my butt! You dropped the ball, I'm safe.

I made it back, safe!






Don't stick your tongue out at the camera guy...










You're out!





I'm next?








Ready, Set, GO!

Ballet anyone?

Coach, you're out of here!









I have a ton of dirt in my pants!


Home run  MUCKDOGS!

High five for the HOME RUN!



Lady LIBERTY. 

Close up of the Lady.

I was shooting from down there till the sixth inning, brains starting to bake time for so shade.






Spy blimp sent from the Brooklyn Cyclones!




Staten Island ferry. 

Empty seats due to the heat for sure.....





No comments:

Post a Comment